Glanbrook Non-Contact Hockey League
The GNHL Executive:
Randy Spoelstra - President
Bill Davie - Vice-President
Larry Murphy - Treasurer
Greg Hale - Secretary
Special Notes for 2014-15 Season:
- All games will be played on an ashl rink
- No Center Red Line
- All Players are responsible for their sweaters and must have the appropriate team sweater to play - no exceptions
- 1st Period: 30 minutes running time (with 3 minutes warm-up)
- 2nd Period: 28 minutes running time with 3 minutes stop-time at the end of the period.
- Minor - 3 minutes ( final 3 minutes of 2nd period - 2 minutes stop-time )
- Major - 10 minutes
- A Double Minor - Automatic 1 game suspension
- 3 minor penalties in one game - automatic ejection from the game.
- A total of - 40 penalty minutes will be an automatic 1 game suspension
- 60 penalty minutes will be an automatic 2 game suspension
- All teams are in the playoffs
- The bottom four teams play in a wild card game to qualify for the quarter finals.
- 4 Quarter final games, 2 Semi final games
- 5 minute warm-up
- Introduction of players to the ice
- O' Canada anthem
- Three 15 minute stop time periods, with a flood in-between periods.
- End of game - GNHL cup, team pic and mvp's.
Click on the bulletin board for details-
- Lost and Found - Local Businesses
Championship Game MVP's
2013/14 GNHL Champions
2014/15 Season Update
Friday, Sept. 19th @ 7:00pm
Blackheath Hall, 105 Haldibrook Rd
First Game of the Season
Sunday, Sept 21st
on the Yellow Rink
10:30am Start time
Please see the schedule page for your start time.
GNHL 2014/15 SEASON
GAME DAY RESULTS
We need a few more players
Do you know a Glanbrook resident who would like to play full time in our league.
Any skill level
Please contact Bill Davie
Welcome two new teams!!
We Need You!!!
to be a GNHL Sponsor
Do you or a family member have a small business.
We would greatly appreciate if you could donate a prize for our
Annual Banquet and Draft Night.
You're business will be advertised on our sponsors page for the entire 2014-15 season
Please E-mail one of our executive members below with the details.